Worship & Creative Arts Pastor
Grace Church is looking for a new Worship & Creative Arts Pastor. With a solid reputation for authentic worship, Grace is excited to see how God will use new leadership to take our existing program into the future with new and creative ideas. Grace has carefully and consistently maintained a strong commitment to Biblical teaching with clear life applications. Our worship services will be a "both/and" blend which cherishes the richness of tradition and the freshness of the contemporary that honors God. Our desire is that the next Worship & Creative Arts Pastor will not only be a skilled musician, but will also be a strong leader who is able to shepherd, teach, and most importantly has a deep love for Jesus and for seeing others grow in their love for Him.
Fayetteville, GA is located 20 miles south of Atlanta. An extended suburb of Atlanta, With a surrounding population of about 60,000, Fayetteville has a small-town feel, but all the amenities of a large town within 30 minutes.
Grace Church is an all-of-life spiritual formation community. We want to live authentically as people whose internal lives, with our desires, our longings, our thoughts, and emotions, line up and are consistent with our external beliefs and behaviors.
Grace Church’s preference is to go after the best rather than entry level leaders with potential.
- Design and mature the worship culture for our church
- Serve as Worship Value leader on the Staff leadership team
- Teach, disciple and model the priority and practice of worship (public, small group and personal)
- Design and lead (facilitate) Sunday morning worship services
- Design special services
- Develop and coordinate various worship teams
- Develop future worship leaders and artists
- Develop and coordinate AVL staff/volunteers/contractors
- Develop and provide pastoral care for all musicians, artist’s and AVL personnel
- Other duties as assigned
Required Background and Skills:
- Alignment with vision and values of Grace Church
- Alignment with values and practices for corporate worship services at Grace Church
- Vision for worship as integral to spiritual formation and discipleship
- Vision for how the creative arts as an expression of worship
- Passion for worship blended with needed musical talents and gifting
- Mature pastoral presence (a prominent role in pastoral leadership of worship)
- Experience in gathering, building and leading teams of musicians, AVL tech’s and artists
- Technology aptitude with AVL equipment and all technology required to support worship (eg. ProPresenter)
- Mature public and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong vocal ability
- Able to lead worship from an instrument (guitar or keys)
Reports To: Teaching Pastor
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/gracechurch
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.