Provide counseling, education and support for clients and their families in areas of spirituality. Act as an advocate for the spiritual life of clients and their families in recovery, strengthening the connection between clients and spiritual or religious resources outside of treatment. Provide resources for area clergy on spirituality and issues of recovery.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in theological studies or a Bachelor’s Degree with two years’ experience
• Minimum of one year of clinical experience in substance abuse counseling preferred
• Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling
• Ability to present and coordinate lectures for patients, parents, staff or community resources
1. Work full-time, 40 hours a week and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Conduct spirituality groups for assigned treatment services.
3. Provide opportunities for spiritual support for Detox, Project SAFE, Outpatient and Inpatient clients.
4. Provide individual counseling for patients on issues of spirituality as referred by staff.
5. Provide education, workshops, trainings and lectures in the area of spirituality and related topics to clients, families, staff and community groups as assigned.
6. Interact with religious and community groups.
7. Assist clients in connecting with area clergy and religious groups.
8. Document in individual treatment plans goals and objectives related to spirituality or religious concerns.
9. Participate in Performance Improvement activities as assigned.
10. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
11. Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
12. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
13. Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
For more information or to apply; contact Holly Wiese, Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com