FBC of Wallingford, Ct. is currently searching for a new Senior Pastor.
FBC in Wallingford, Ct. is a dynamic, thriving, spirit-filled church, with strong roots in the community, welcoming to ALL who love God and wish to further their relationship with Jesus Christ the Savior. Both within the walls of our beloved Church, and throughout our missionary ministries, we are forging ahead to meet the spiritual needs and concerns of our congregation, our community and our world, in the 21st century world.
We are searching for a special man or woman, who likewise is dynamic, prayerful, passionate about their love of God and full of the Holy Spirit! Could God be calling you to come lead us?
Vision Statement for FBC - we hope that every ministry priority and activity fits into our vision. "Jesus is the hope of the world, and he loves everyone unconditionally, we desire for ALL to have a personal relationship with him . . . through the grace of God!"
Ministry Priorities for Senior Pastor - FBC Wallingford
1) Holy Spirit filled and engaged
2) Worshiper of the Lord personally and corporately
3) Prayer-focused living as a priority in life and the church
4) Leadership abilities - worship services, congregation, staff, leadership team
5) Discipleship - interest and ability to learn and teach, encourage small groups, Bible Studies, etc. for all ages
6) Growth - evangelism, sharing the Gospel, inviting others to Him, etc.
7) Relationship building - conflict resolution, wisdom and guidance with people in the church, etc.
8) Visitation and encouragement
To learn more about our church, visit us at- https://www.fbcwlfd.org/
If you wish to apply for this position or seek more information, contact Todd Fowler at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!