Program Director for Children, Youth, and Families
Minnehaha UMC in Minneapolis is a progressive, inclusive congregation in south Minneapolis with an active social justice ministry.
Minnehaha UMC is seeking a full-time program director for children, youth, and families. The program director will provide vision, leadership, and coordination for the ministry of children (infants through grade five), youth (grades through 12), and their families. The Program Director will focus on developing teams of volunteers to carry out programs, build relationships with families, and strive to integrate children, youth, and families into Minnehaha’s missions—both on site and in our larger community.
- Must be a passionate follower of Jesus Christ with a desire to continually grow in your own faith.
- Must embrace Wesleyan doctrine and theology.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, develop, recruit, and empower volunteers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including all forms of social media, relational skills, and computer skills.
- Proved ability to work effectively with all ages—participants and volunteers.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should send resume and contact information to Pastor Becky Sechrist at Becky@minnehaha.org before May 18. A full job description will be sent to you at that time.
May 18, 2019
Contact: Becky Sechrist
Address: 3701 E 50th St. Minneapolis MN 55417