Director of Worship Arts
Northwest Chapel is a Charis Fellowship church located in the town of Dublin, OH which is a suburb of Columbus. The church is led by Senior Pastor Rob Barlow who came on as the senior pastor 7 years ago. The church currently has two Sunday morning services at 9:00a and 10:30a, both of which are identical with a blended worship style. Attendance currently runs around 500 each Sunday for their main worship services.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Director of Worship Arts to lead their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity to develop a church worship culture. Below are the requirements and responsibilities Froot Group has identified for this role:
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and drive the process of the weekly worship services in conjunction with the teaching Pastor and other leaders
- Lead worship during services and mentor/oversee other worship team members
- Oversee the development, coordination, and scheduling of all worship service participants
- Oversee all praise & worship ministry initiatives for other events
- Oversee development of lighting, video, audio and other volunteer teams
- Coordinate with orchestra director, choir director and children’s choir
- Coordinate and facilitate other service elements & programmed events like baptism, parent dedication and communion
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Spiritual maturity and good working knowledge of scripture
- Experience in leading worship full time in a blended setting
- Ability to play guitar and/or piano
- Strong vocal skills
- Communication presentation skills.
- High organization and administrative skills
- Relational skills (training, recruiting, developing lay volunteers, etc)
- Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, but not required
- Preferred candidates should have at least 2-4 years previous full time ministry experience
Reports to: Lead Pastor
For more information, visit the full church profile at: frootgroup.com/northwest
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.