Part time: 10-15 hours/week working as directed by Teams: Transition Team, Communication, Summit Planning, and Financial – including Money, Fundraising, Grant Writing
Areas of Responsibility
- First contact and response for website, phone inquiries, email and mail. Dispatch to responsible parties.
- Compile notes received from programs and work teams, keep records on Dropbox and Google docs, disseminate as needed
- Maintain organizational files
- Primary contact for storage unit, responsible for annual inventory
- Maintain organizational and admin records
- Assist with coordination of logistics/event space for bi-annual summits as requested
- Maintain records for state and federal compliance
- File non-profit annual report to state of IL
- Maintain good standing for directors and officers insurance
- May process notes and send them out
- Support for organizational communications as requested
- Meeting reminders
- Monthly newsletter
- Organizational brochure
- Participate in monthly calls with the Money team and other teams as requested
- Support Money team in administrative tasks such as managing donor database, grant calendar, coordinating with treasurer on paying bills and updating Quickbooks.
- Support of CWACM mission, vision and core values
- At least 2 years’ experience in office management
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work plan
- Experience with Excel/Access, electronic office systems, including email, calendar administration; familiarity with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
- Data Entry
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Persons who are multicultural identifying with the LGBTQ, Black, Native Peoples, people from communities of color are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply: Send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: September 30, 2019 or until the positions are filled.