Evanston Cradle to Career (EC2C) is a collective impact initiative involving more than 30 partner organizations committed to ensuring that by age 23 all Evanston youth are leading healthy, productive, satisfying lives. This initiative is committed to overcoming the systemic racial, social, and economic disparities that for too long have undermined too many of Evanston’s children and youth.
Title: Office Manager (10 – 15 hrs/wk)
Reports to: ExecutiveDirector
Provides administrative support to all aspects of Evanston Cradle to Career. Responsibilities include organizing all logistics of large group meetings, maintaining mailing and attendance lists, updating website and social media, and generally supporting the smooth running of Evanston Cradle to Career activities.
- At least two year’s work experience with substantial responsibility for managing detail
- Demonstrated experience working with individuals from various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Schedules meetings, ensuring appropriate space, invitations, manages rsvp’s, and prepares materials
- Manages mailing and attendance lists of EC2C participants and stakeholders
- Maintains and collects receipts for reporting against credit card expenses
- Participates in meetings focused on creating EC2C communications and plays a significant role in supporting that communication
- Supports social media communications including, updating website and Facebook page, Twitter and other social media to inform the public about the activities of Evanston Cradle to Career
- Supports preparation of a quarterly e-newsletter reporting on activities of EC2C
- Manages translation of EC2C materials into Spanish
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Strong attention to detail required
- Proficient with computer technology, including Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Ability to multi-task with multiple assignments and competing priorities
- Highly self-motivated and able to anticipate needs and problems
- Proficient keyboarding, word processing, and file maintenance skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strongly prefer fluency in Spanish
- Strong commitment to the ideals and mission of EC2C
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com