Director of Children and Family Ministry
The Director(s) of Children & Family Ministry works with the staff and laity to direct the ministry, outreach, mission and fellowship opportunities for children (infant through 4th grade) and their families. This position may be a shared part-time (20 hours/week) or a full-time position (40 hours/week) position.
· Degree or coursework in Christian education (preferred), seminary, education, or social work
· A love of young children and their families
· Experience working in a church setting or with Children’s Ministry
· Background in or familiarity with United Methodist practices
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Office, general internet use, and social media